Monday, November 16, 2009

13 of 52 'FERUS'





'FERUS' (7 3/4 L x 10 3/4 W x 4" D) week of November 9th

This one is for my Grandmother who thinks I should put a sheet behind the sculptures I photo so people don’t see all the crap in my shop.

Art is art-as-art, and everything else is everything else

Ad Reinhardt, ’25 Lines of Words on Art Statement,’ Art International (December 1962)

Ferus is composed of a mini frame which boasts laminate stripped from an old school Steelcase desk. A crafted steel support attaches to the frame which displays the chunk of juniper, I had this piece of juniper floating around forever knowing I'd run across the perfect application for it.

Also, If your looking to get some good music added into your mix Hurtbird is coming out with a new album in a few months. http://www.hurtbirdmusic.com

Thank you for checking in!




No comments:

Post a Comment